VMware Cloud Foundation makes it easy to deploy and run a hybrid cloud. VMware Cloud Foundation provides integrated cloud infrastructure (compute, storage, networking, and security) and cloud management services to run enterprise applications in both private and public environments.
VMware Cloud Foundation dramatically shortens the path to a true hybrid cloud,increasing admin productivity whilereducing overall TCO. Customers who deploy VMware Cloud Foundation can achieve the following when compared to a legacy hardware-defined data center:
• Accelerate time to market: Achieve up to 15x faster time to stand up your cloud by eliminating complex processes around system design, testing, bring-up, configuration, and provisioning.
• Faster application provisioning: Enable up to 20x faster app provisioning by end users through self-service automation.
• De-risk deployment: Enable quick, repeatable, secure deployments based on a standardized VMware Validated Design™.
• Lower TCO: Reduce overall TCO of private cloud deployments by up to 30 to 40 percent.
vRealize Suite is a hybrid cloud management platform that helps IT enable developers to quickly build applications in any cloud with secure and consistent operations. It provides developer-friendly infrastructure (supporting VMs and containers) and a common approach to hybrid and multi-cloud, supporting major public clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- vRealize Automation 7.5
- vRealize Orchestrator 7.5
- vRealize Business for Cloud 7.5
- vRealize Operations Manager 7.0
- vRealize Log Insight 4.7
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 2.0
VMware to Acquire Heptio to Accelerate Enterprise Adoption of Kubernetes On-Premises and across Multi-Cloud Environments
Press Release here.
VMware drive Kubernetes big style.
vSphere provides a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility that accelerates your digital transformation to hybrid cloud and success in the digital economy. With vSphere, you can support new workloads and use cases while keeping pace with the growing needs and complexity of your infrastructure. vSphere is the heart of a secure SDDC, securing applications, data, infrastructure, and access. Advanced security capabilities fully integrated into the hypervisor and powered by machine learning, provide better visibility, protection and faster response time for security incidences.
vSphere helps you run, manage, connect and secure your applications in a common operating environment across the hybrid cloud.